WRIST PAIN TREATMENT at RejúveMagnetic Specialist Centre Singapore
Common Symptoms Of Wrist Pain
- Stiffness in the wrist and fingers
- Difficulty when trying to hold or
- Moving the wrist creates a clicking sound
- Impaired sensation cannot differentiate heat and cold
- General numbness, tingling sensation (paresthesia) and
weakness of the hand
Common Causes Of Wrist Pain
Daily activities: Day-to-day activities such as lifting, typing, or using equipment that vibrates the hand.
Carpel tunnel syndrome: A condition that occurs when a ligament in the wrist thickens and puts pressure on a nerve.
Osteoarthritis: A condition that causes inflammation in the joints.
Rheumatoid arthritis: Also known as RA, is a disease where healthy tissues are broken down by your own body’s immune system.
Wrist tendonitis: This condition can occur when the tendons in the wrist acquire small tears or become disturbed and inflamed.
Wrist bursitis: When the small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the joints, called the Bursa become inflamed, they cause pain.
When to seek help for wrist pain?
- Pain that interferes with everyday activities
- When there’s no feeling in the fingers or hand
- Numbness and tingling increases
- Persistent pain
- Inability to lift objects